All goods returned to A0 Print Solutions MUST have a A0 Print Solutions returns number, full procedure is -
1) A0 Print Solutions will be advised that items are to be returned.
2) A0 Print Solutions will issue a unique returns number, this number will be used on all returns documents & is the customers reference number for future correspondence.
3) A0 Print Solutions will issue a returns form with the returns number, this will either be completed by A0 Print Solutions or the customer returning the goods. This form will contain customer details & returned item's details.
4) Goods will be returned to A0 Print Solutions with returns number clearly marked on the outer packing.
5) If possible, a copy of the returns form will also be sent with the returned goods.
6) Upon receipt of the returned goods A0 Print Solutions will inspect them & credit them accordingly.
To be eligible for a return, the item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that they were received in.
The item(s) must be in the original packaging. If not, then any refunds given may only be a % of the items worth.
Consumable(s) to be returned carry a re-stocking and inspection fee, this can be up to 70% of the items value, the amount will be determined by the person handling each case.
Part(s) to be returned carry a re-stocking and inspection fee, this can be up to 100% of the items value, the amount will be determined by the person handling each case.
As B2B (Business to Business) sales do not require A0 Print Solutions to offer a returns policy the returns process is subject to change at any point.
Items supplied in error by A0 Print Solutions will be collected by A0 Print Solutions courier at A0 Print Solutions expense.Only items returned using the A0 Print Solutions returns number will be accepted.
All delivery / picking errors - A0 Print Solutions MUST be informed within 3 days & proof of purchase will be required.