The Sharp MX-2630N color workgroup document systems offer stunning color output with exceptional ease of use. These new models are designed to provide customers with a seamless, intuitive experience, and the confidence in knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. The new color Essentials Series focuses on value as well as user operability and draws inspiration from the latest networking and imaging technologies available today, all to create a document system that delivers the productivity you need, with the reliable performance you want.
The Essentials Series offer customers powerful multitasking features enabling them to quickly execute the ever-changing workflow tasks of today’s busy office environments. And with Sharp’s industry-leading security features, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is protected from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.
- 250 GB hard disk drive
- Dual-core multitasking controller
- High resolution, customizable touchscreen display with easy-to-view tiles
- Standard Security with End-of-Lease feature
- 26 ppm B&W and Color networked digital MFP
- 100-sheet reversing document feeder
- Available manual stapling and stapleless stapling
- Optional wireless connectivity for easy access and mobility
- PCL®6 Standard and available Adobe® PostScript® 3™ printing systems
- Scan and print files easily from mobile devices with Sharpdesk Mobile
We offer very competitive rental, lease, or hire purchases over any term from 12 - 60 months. We can provide an instant quick quote for all finance options and can often give a speedy answer on credit acceptance. Call us on 0800 865 4009 for a quotation.
Managed Print Services Contract
When leasing a photocopier, a managed print service contract is usually offered. SHARP provides maintenance throughout the service contract period to ensure the equipment is kept in good working order for the agreed minimum service period.
Benefits of purchasing a used photocopier
• Print quality is guaranteed – as our engineers refurbish all devices to a very high standard. We are that confident in the quality of all of our re-manufactured and re-furbished products, they come with our 5-year satisfaction guarantee just as our new photocopiers do.
• Affordable functionality – Needless to say, the main reason so many people go down this route is that it is the more affordable option, giving you access to photocopiers you otherwise would not be able to afford. You will also make efficiency savings too, as service contracts are available for used photocopiers so that your machine is serviced and maintained by our engineers as though it is a brand new machine.
• Environmental friendly – A used photocopier is an excellent option for those looking to reduce their environmental impact as you are preventing its destruction, which would result in landfill pollution and the production and shipping of a new device.
Despatch & Shipping
FREE Mainland UK Delivery